In this episode of Digital. by AttentionMedia we have four members of the team together for the final podcast of 2020!
Our Social Media Manager, Posy, (who normally works remotely from her second home in Byron Bay) joins us in the studio to chat about “the year that was 2020.”
We talk about a whole range of topics from the past 12 months including:
- How AttentionMedia ended 2019 as a team of 3 with big plans for the year ahead
- How the year started off with raging bushfires, damaging floods and Ludi joining us as Creative Producer
- Then COVID-19 hit…
- How business was turned upside down and the race was on to get “online”
- The incredible rise of TikTok!
- The Social Dilema and our individual thoughts around privacy and mobile phone addiction
- Our Support Small and Local initiative to support local brick and mortar businesses
- Posy joined us as our new Social Media Manager and our first fully remote team member
- Fab joined us in November as our Digital Strategist and second fully remote team member
- Quick fire round of Q’s from Anthony to the team
- and much more…
Thank you to each and every person who has supported the show this year and we look forward to taking the show to another level for you in 2021!
Happy Holidays And Thanks For Listening!
SUBSCRIBE TO THE PODCAST
LET US KNOW YOU ARE LISTENING!
We would love to know if you are listening to the show so please take a screenshot, upload it to your preferred social media account and tag us @attentionmediaagency.
DOES THE SHOW DESERVE A REVIEW?
If you enjoyed this podcast, the biggest compliment you can give is to leave a rating and review in iTunes! Reviews are extremely helpful to boost the shows ranking, plus, we read each and every review out on the show! P.S. Here’s a ‘how-to’ if you’re not sure?
Enjoy the show!