Digital marketing services are vital in helping businesses of all shapes and sizes grow, scale and continue to operate into the future. However, most businesses don’t have the time or knowledge to implement strategic digital marketing campaigns. We are the solution to that problem! It is our mission to help our clients become iconic brands and market their business in a way that drives growth, increases revenue and builds amazing relationships along the way!
AttentionMedia is a young digital growth agency with the vision to become the number 1 “location agnostic” agency in Australia!
Our HQ is located in Shepparton, Victoria but we are focusing on building our remote workforce that allows the very best talent to join our team, regardless of where they live.
We are an agency focused on creating a flexible culture for our team to do what they love every day and make their mark in the industry.
We offer a full range of digital marketing services from Strategy Development, Content creation, Social Media Management and Paid Advertising.
Both in-house or remote positions are available to allow us to build a team of “A-Players” that can perform at the highest levels and drive our growth!
Why We Need You!
We are looking for someone who lives and breathes all things Facebook Advertising to take ownership of our client portfolio. It’s your passion! So much so, you get adrenaline rushes from creating winning campaigns…
We need you to be able to work well with our team but also perform independently at a high level to get the job done for our clients!
You like things to be fast paced and the process that is strategic digital marketing.
You will play a pivotal role in the success and growth of both our client’s businesses and AttentionMedia.
This is a specialist role and as such, we are looking to invest in acquiring the right talent member.
Finally, our company is preparing to scale up so you need to be willing to come along for the ride!
Sounds like this could be you?
Please read on!
The Type Of Person You Are!
You are someone who has previous agency experience (or equivalent) and is looking for a new challenge, increased flexibility and the opportunity to lead a Facebook Advertising team.
You are the type of person that prides themselves on their work and takes ownership of it.
Results are your focus, you love the process and you want to be part of something big!
The Skills You Possess:
- The ability to create and implement effective Facebook Advertising campaigns that deliver high-quality results
- Closely manage paid media budgets and work to deliver on targets and KPI’s
- Work with our creative team on assets required for campaigns
- Oversee optimisation of your portfolio of client accounts (as well as our own)
- Assist the team with strategy development and also other digital marketing activities
- Provide feedback, suggestions as well as continuously optimise business processes
- Provide real-time / monthly reporting and recommendations to the team and our clients
If you can answer YES to the following, then we’d love to hear from you:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in start-to-end Facebook advertising campaign development is essential (or the proof to showcase your skills)
- In-depth knowledge of Facebook (and any other social media or paid advertising platforms)
- Experience in building out strategic Facebook & Instagram Advertising funnels
- Passionate about data, analytics and reporting
- Efficient and effective time-management skills
- Positive, team-oriented and the drive to be a high performer
This is a full-time (38 hours/week) position based at our Shepparton office or as remote position is available if you are outside the local area.
We are interviewing immediately.
What’s In It For You?
We are very proud of our flexible and friendly culture which is designed to help our team do what they love, learn and grow!
You will be a welcomed addition to our team and have all the resources and support you need to create winning results.
Our office and its facilities will be available or if you will be working remote, we can help you optimise your setup.
We also believe up-skilling and personal development are important in staying on top of your game, so training opportunities will be provided.
You will also have the opportunity to grow into a team leader / management role in the future.
Are You Ready To Join The AttentionMedia Team?
If you think the above sounds like you, please send us your resume and include a cover letter outlining how you meet the above criteria including your previous Facebook Advertising experience and the #1 reason why you think you’re the talent member we are looking for!
Please send your application to: