ARE YOU A FACEBOOK ADS SPECIALIST?
We believe that digital marketing services are vital in helping businesses of all shapes and sizes grow, scale and continue to operate into the future. However, most businesses don’t have the time or knowledge to implement strategic digital marketing campaigns. We hold the solution to that problem! It is our mission to help our clients become iconic brands and market their business’ in a way that drives growth, increases revenue while builds amazing relationships along the way!
AttentionMedia is a young digital marketing agency with a vision to become one of the top agencies in Australia to work with and work for.
We offer a range of digital marketing services from Strategy Development, Social Media Management, Paid Advertising and Content Creation.
We are a startup agency focused on creating a flexible culture for our team members to do what they love and make their mark in the industry!
Both in-house or remote positions are available to allow us to build a team of “A-Players” that can perform at the highest levels and drive our agency to the top!
Why We Need You!
This role will initially be part-time, approx. 15 hours a week, with the opportunity for the right talent to grow into a full-time position!
We are looking for someone who lives and breathes all things Facebook Advertising to take ownership of our client portfolio. It’s your passion! So much so, you get adrenaline rushes from creating winning campaigns…
We need you to be able to work well with our team but also perform independently at a high level to get the job done for our clients!
You will play a pivotal role in the success and growth of Attention Media and with this our client’s businesses.This is a specialist role and as such, we are looking to invest in acquiring the right talent member.
Finally, our company is preparing to scale up and take on new clients, which is why this role has the potential to become full time very quickly!
Sounds like this could be you? Please read on!
The Type Of Person You Are!
You are someone who has previous agency experience (or equivalent) and is looking for a new challenge, increased flexibility or the opportunity to lead a Facebook Advertising team.
You are the type of person that prides themselves on their work and takes ownership of it.
Results are your focus, you love to learn and you want to be part of something big!
The Skills You Possess:
- The ability to create and implement effective Facebook Advertising campaigns with proven ROI that deliver high-quality results
- Closely manage paid media budgets and work to deliver on targets and KPI’s
- Work with our creative team on assets required for campaigns
- Oversee optimisation of your portfolio of client accounts (as well as our own)
- Assist the team with strategy development and also other digital marketing activities
- Provide feedback, suggestions as well as continuously optimise business processes
- Provide real-time / monthly reporting and recommendations to the team and our clients
If you can answer YES to the following, then we’d love to hear from you:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in start-to-end Facebook advertising campaign development is essential (or the proof to showcase your skills)
- In-depth knowledge of Facebook (and any other social media or paid advertising platforms)
- Experience in building out Facebook & Instagram Advertising funnels
- Passionate about data, analytics and reporting
- Efficient and effective time-management skills
- Positive, team-oriented and the drive to be a high performer
This is a part-time (15 hours/week) position based in our Shepparton office, however, a remote position may be available if you are outside the local area.
We are interviewing immediately.
What’s In It For You?
We are very proud of our flexible and friendly culture which is designed to help our team do what they love, learn and grow!
You will be a welcomed addition to our team and have all the resources and support you need to create winning results.
Our office and its facilities will be available or if you will be working remote, we can help you optimise your setup.
We also believe up-skilling and personal development are important in staying on top of your game, so training opportunities will be provided.
You will also have the opportunity to grow into a team leader / management role in the future.
Are You Ready To Join The AttentionMedia Team?
If you think the above sounds like you, please send us your resume and include a cover letter outlining how you meet the above criteria including your previous Facebook Advertising experience and the #1 reason why you think you’re the talent member we are looking for!
Please send your application to: